Fancy a sweet treat over the weekend? This banana & blueberry bread is DELICIOUS and entirely IC friendly (if you can tolerate bananas of course). It’s so simple to make, the only problem is stopping at one slice! *
1. Mash 4 ripe bananas
2. Add 3 eggs and a squeeze of honey
3. Fold in 300g of plain flour
4. Add one teaspoon of baking powder
5. Add 225g of blueberries
6. Pour into a greased 1lb bread tin
7. Bake at 170’c for one hour until golden on top and knife comes out clean
8. Remove the bread from tin and leave to cool (ideally on a cooling rack)
9. Slice and enjoy!
* To resist tucking into the whole loaf, slice and store in the freezer. One slice will defrost in a couple of hours and tastes just as moreish!